If you need help in lodging an appeal to the Examinations Appeal Board or the Executive Board, you should contact one of the Student Counsellors.
Another source of assistance is the SRVU Students Union. Someone is on hand to help you every Thursday afternoon from 13:00 to 16:00 in room N-096 of the Mathematics and Science Building.