Who is the Student Ombudsman?
The Student Ombudsman helps students with problems or complaints that cannot be resolved by any other body within the university. The Student Ombudsman is Ms. drs. E.J. (Lies) Poesiat. She was appointed by the Executive Board in 2007 as successor of drs. B.M.J. (Dick) Hermans. Before that she has been working as Ombudsman at the Universiteit of Amsterdam. She acts independently, is impartial, and will deal with all complaints in the strictest confidence.
- Who is entitled to use the Ombudsman’s services?
- What types of issues does she deal with?
- What information will the Ombudsman require?
- What will the Ombudsman do?
- How can I contact the Ombudsman?
- Annual reports