The AVC creates video productions for education at VU. We also record and place lectures and Video Tutorial online, and we record education-related events and tailor-made productions such as promotional films and animations. These services are provided on request. The AVC can record, edit and make available digital audio and video content. This can be done for regular lectures and work groups, but also colloquia, seminars and other events. The AVC uses Mediasite and Slide Cast recordings to capture video and audio. It is possible to stream meetings live via Mediasite or via social media, to connect spaces virtually (audio / video) or to organize a webinar.
Some of our products:
- Slide cast recordings (PowerPoint presentation and audio only)
- Web lectures (video image, PowerPoint and audio)
- Live stream (live event broadcast online for the public)
- Virtual room link (sending audio and video from a room to another room)
- Webinar (interactive event / seminar for online use)
The AVC also produces videos, varying from a simple video recording during a meeting to a complete film. The AVC has a professional video recording studio with 4k camera’s, multiple backgrounds (like a green screen) and autocue facilities. In addition to the studio recordings, AVC provides recordings on location on campus. Animations and special effects are also possible.
Standard type of video recordings:
- Video Tutorial presentation in studio, with interactive screen and with green screen
- Impression film of an event
- Web lecture
- Video registration of promotion or oration
- Live and interactive webinar from the studio
If you would like to make use of one of these services and products, please let us know by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (020-5989161) at least 3 weeks in advance. Standard products can be delivered at short notice, based on availability. Delivery of productions is always in consultation and depends on post-processing time per product. There are obviously costs involved. Standard products have a fixed price. For custom or special projects, we’ll give an estimate of the costs on forehand. In consultation, it is then decided what the desired end result is and what budget is needed.
Underlying frameworks, guidelines and documents
- Overview of (standard) products (AVC Portfolio)
- Request form AVC equipment rental
Our services are only provided to internal users (Faculties and Services VU). External parties cannot use our services.
View the medical videos from the AVC portfolio.
Two examples of educational videos:
VUmc Cancer Center and VU Amsterdam Bachelor Information Day