MASTERSTUDENTS INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE BOARDROOM, PLEASE CLICK HERE
In this prestigious programme of 10 exclusive masterclasses, inspiring alumni share their knowledge and experience with a group pf 20 talented master students. Transfer of skills are at the heart of each masterclass, which take place in the evening at the alumni’s workplace.
Examples of alumni that contributed to the programme:
• Chantal Achterberg - rowing silver medal Olympic Games 2016
• Jacobine Geel - presenter & chairman Dutch Association of Mental Health and Addiction Care
• Ron Teerlink – boardmember Rabobank
• Maurits Groen – founder WakaWaka
• Hendrik Jan Roel – CFO Albert Heijn
Contributing to The Boardroom is a fun and concrete way to engage with inspiring students. By sharing your knowledge and experience you help them finding their way professionally. See what other alumni say about their participation in the programme.
If you are interested or have any questions about the programme. We invite you to contact Tara Deekman: [email protected]