High-level masterclasses by prominent VU alumni
What does a day in the life of a corporate executive, chairman of a board or sustainable entrepreneur look like? Which skills can they teach you to help you develop a fulfilling career? Apply to one of the 15 positions in The Boardroom and learn from inspiring professionals.
• Join an inspiring programme of high-level masterclasses
• Meet prominent VU alumni working in meaningful organizations and companies
• Build skills that go beyond your academic curriculum
• Work on a business case with fellow students
• Be part of an exclusive network of former boardroom members and alumni speakers
Read experiences by former boardroom members.
In order to join The Boardroom you need to apply. A committee selects 15 students invited to join the programme. The programme runs from October 2020 to June 2021. Read more information on how to apply.
Each of the masterclasses takes 3 hours (in the evening from 18.45-22hrs). Sometimes you will be asked to prepare a (small) assignment. In 4 project sessions and in your own time you will work on a project.
The Boardroom is open to English speakers.
For more information, mail to: [email protected]